Thursday 31 January 2013

Some french doors - Part I

Do you remember that I mentioned I still have more photos from our holidays to share with you? I took them specially for the blog.
Today I will share some of them. In this case: doors from two regions of France, Normandy and Brittany.
For me doors are magic, make me imagine what may be happening inside. How do they live? What are they doing now?
I would have loved if some of the lucky owners of these doors opened them and asked me to come in... but didn't happen! 
During the few days I will be showing you doors (in two posts because there are too many photos) and windows of those two regions.
Enjoy and dream like me!













Aren't they beautiful!

Seeing the photos makes me want to be there again!

2 comments:

  1. OMG! Door number 2 looks so magical! It feels like Gandalf will suddenly show up once you open the door! I would love to have that one at home! Although, I don't think it'll match everything else in the house. Haha! You’ve got a great collection here! :) I can say, these are all authentic French doors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I can ese him too! My favourite is number 5! Doesn't much with the rest of my house either.... I should build another house to make a perfect match.... ;)

    ReplyDelete