Tuesday 11 September 2012

Holiday self promises

Has happened to you returning from holiday full of self-promises??? like: I will start -again- going to the gym, I will read more books or I will find more time for myself ...

Well this time this didn't really happened to me... I only returned with small ideas in my head.

As recycling this lamp that I abandoned before. I had started recycling it a few years ago, but abandoned it because the results were very very ugly.

The screen was damaged and this lamp had no longer a place at home


This time when I restarted recycling it, I decided to keep it simple and just give over some joy with wire ... then followed the beads. Nothing pretentious, but I'm happy with the result. It now found its place.

A new little project with copper wire and beads:






 The materials:


The little corner:


And an updated version of my studio!


No comments:

Post a Comment