Sunday 30 September 2012

Modern Art Museum @ Mexico DF


Hey I am back! Sorry I have not being around... but this second half of the year came with lot of travels. I have been for work in New York and Mexico.
Today I would like to share some of the pictures I took in this last trip to Mex.
There is a lot to share (I haven't still shared all I the pictures I wanted from France, but we will have time).

Let's start today with some pictures of the lovely, artful, colourful Mexico.
Today we will walk around the Modern Art Museum gardens in Mexico DF, in the middle of the Chapultepec Forest. The visit of the museum is very nice, but the gardens are my favourite.
Let's see some pictures.





 
What about your lifes? How have you been these days?
Hope you are fine and let's start a wonderful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment