Thursday 2 August 2012

The immensity that invites

What does the see make you feel? For mi is a mystery. An immensity,  close and warm at the same time.
I had to share these pictures of the Saint Malo beach with you.










For me the sea represents the opportunity to connect with myself, but also with everything that surrounds me.

Before this trip, I already admired Monet. And now, well, I think you probably noticed... my admiration has increased.
He painted many themes, among them the sea and the coast of Normandy.
He was a dedicated painter, decided. He used to paint no matter what the climate conditions were. In the painting bellow you may notice that this was painted in the middle of a storm... do you imagine painting in such conditions?

Monet, The savage cost of Belle Ille - Orsay Museum

No comments:

Post a Comment