Wednesday 15 August 2012

Art in the streets of Paris, part I

I returned and then returned again! Yes! We first came back from holidays and then I had a business trip, so I returned again on Monday.
I hope you understand why I haven't been around!
But there will be a compensation! I will publish an entry every other day, hopefully until I share all I collected from my French trip. Also something from this last business trip.

Lets` start this series of entries, with the Art in the streets of Paris. Is unbelievable how art is part of everyday life.  I took so many pictures that I will have to split this entry in two, actually.

But less talking and more photos!

A little waterfall by the Sena river
Saint Germain des Pres is a very chic area, full of bookstores and art galleries. Amazing and perfect for a nice walk. 




Art for everybody... 



Have you noticed the little man in the sign?



No, the photo is like this. A painting over a store entry door.

A beautiful sculpture in the street, she looks so cool right?
 



No comments:

Post a Comment