Saturday 25 February 2012

Our bedside tables

Our room is in process of change. Finally is its turn! 

We often change things. Sometimes consists of changing the location of a furniture, sometimes on giving a coat of paint. Change is good!
We have bought the bedside tables we are using now in a hurry. We paid almost nothing (they were really useful at that time to replace the boxes we had when we married) and I must admit, they are not really nice... but we don't want to be ungrateful, they were very functional. Now that we have gave thanks, we can let them go!

Today I got into restoring the bedside tables that I inherited from my grandmother .... nothing better than a furniture that keeps lots of stories.

I am in the process of restoring. One of them is already finished:


In this following picture I took while I was restoring it, you can see how they were originally (the one on the right).


No comments:

Post a Comment