Sunday 29 January 2012

The chair of the studio is finished!

"The home should be the treasure chest of living" Le Corbusier (a french architect that wanted to destroy Paris, but the quote is really good)... and now, what should an art studio be?... pretty much the same.

I decorated the chair according to my taste... it is only for me -not for family use-, so I didn't need to coordinate with the rest of the family.  Completely free, I used everything I wanted!. It is full of colors, a patina in the orange area and few little things I made and hanged (with the help a piece of chain from an old necklace).
As I told you before, it is called "dejarse habitar", something like "let live in you".










Some time ago, I was having a chat with someone that commented how important is to let others be part of us. Listen what the other person has to say and keep part of the message he/she is trying to transmit... I kept thinking of this. And also on how important is letting yourself love and be love (dejarse amar), create (dejarse crear) and why not, letting go (dejarse llevar).

No comments:

Post a Comment